Material: D2 Tool Steel | 1.2379 | X153CrMo12 | SKD11
Cold Works D2 tool steel is a high carbon, high chromium tool steel (12% chrome) with extremely high wear resisting properties, heat treatable to 60-62 Rc
Electrode : Wire of 0.18mm, Molybdenium wire 99.8%
- Average Surface roughness : Ra = 0.76 µm
- Pitch accuracy : 14µm
- Shape accuracy : 9 µm
- Multi-cutting function 4 cuts
- Best roughness Ra < 0.68 µm
- Worst Roughness Ra < 0.78 µm
- Max. cutting speed hit 315mm2/min at highest wire speed at first cut.
With the new advanced and patented pulse power eco generator specific for molybdenum we get much lower loss of wire (electrode wear). The diameter of a 0.18 mm wire, reduced with 0,007mm in 200.000 mm2 cutting (5 shifts of 8 hour working). This keeps the precision of the each cut at the lowest cost available!