Excellent quality products with reasonable prices have been increasingly welcomed by worldwide buyers. In recent years, NOVICK has made breakthroughs in technology and machine quality. Rigorous quality control is thoroughly conducted throughout the entire manufacturing processes from warehousing, machining, assembling to quality control. In addition, utmost attention has been paid to every detail at each step during the manufacturing process. NOVICK EDMs have been sold to over 40 countries in the world, and exports to developed countries such as Europe and America are also increasing gradually. With an aim to present excellence, we constantly conduct problem analysis in detail, conclusion and arrangement and execution adjustment.
- Customers logos
- Group CLN®
- PRATT & WHITNEY®
- Mei Ta®
Die Sinking Machines ZNC & CNC
Wire Cutting Machines High speed & AM Cut
EDM Deep hole Drilling Machines
Non contact Grinding Machines
NOVICK® is revolutionizing die-sinking EDM with features like to be the most cost effective machine on the market, and patented technology to dramatically reduce electrode wear. Most of our die-sinking systems offer fast metal removal rates and deliver mirror finishes with pulse duration as short as 50 nanoseconds. NOVICK® Sinker EDMs feature latest energy saving technology. NOVICK® Die-Sinkers offer high speed and low electrode wear. They are high accuracy machines that produce fine finishes using Spark Machining.
Use a metallic wire (electrode) to cut a programmed contour in a work piece. The wire can be inclined, thus making it possible to make parts with taper or with different profiles at the top and bottom.
Two types of EDM wire cut machines are available:
- High speed Machine with a Reciprocating Molybdenum wire. This wire cut machine is with the lowest running cost in the market and can reach the highest removal rate of more than 220 mm2/min and a best roughness of Ra = 0,8-1,0. The wire is usually made of 99.9% molybdenum, and is between 0.08 and 0.8 mm diameter and continuously re-usable.
- Precision wire cut machine with continue fed copper/Brass-based wire for higher precision and high surface quality. The wire is usually made of brass or stratified copper, and is between 0.02 and 0.3 mm diameter and for single use
NOVICK® Wire EDMs are the right choice for you if you are looking for a machine that is more accurate, precise and less costly to operate. Both types are available from NOVICK®
Hole drilling EDM uses low cost electrode tube (normally brass or copper material) to drill holes on a electrically conductive material at a very high speed, the hole depth diameter ratio can reach up to 200. The hole diameter is normally from 0.3mm to 3.0mm. Novidrill can drill holes even on a inclined surface workpiece. This technology is widely used for hole machinig in aerospace, energy, cutting tools, automotive, medical, mold and die industries.
Precise CNC Diamond tools EDM is a kind of EDM machine specially for grinding/cutting diamond tools (PCD & CBN tools) through erosion.
Two type of PCD EDM tool making machines are available:
- Rotatif grinding EDM
- It can finish the whole process automatically from rough to precise grinding by controlling erosion parameters. The accuracy of work-piece can reach to the level of ± 5μm. At present, it has been widely used in the grinding and sharpening of wooden-working machinery tools.
- High speed Molybden wire cut of rotary tool
- Flexybility without limit at unbeatable price!
Our Machine do remove fast and at a fraction of the cost of the others, easily and economically all your parts from their base-plate made by following processes :
AM : Additive Manufacturing
RP : Rapid Prototyping
Power Bed Fusion
SLS : Selective Laser Sintering
SLM: Slective Laser Melting
DMLS : Direct Metal Laser Sintering
EBM : Electron Beam Melting (Laser Cusing)
Metal Binder Jetting
BEST BASE PLATE REMOVAL TOOL: NovicutM-AM3D
What is the easiest way to remove a 3d print from a bed? Simple Method for removing sticky 3d-printed Objects from the Build-Plate. Removing your 3D Print from the Build Plate. Removing your model from the build plate.How to remove your print from the build plate.How To Remove 3D Prints From The BedIs your 3D print stuck to the bed?How to separate the parts from their base plate.How to Remove Support Structure from 3D Prints.Best way to remove 3d printed parts from the base plate!