Produse de o calitate excelenta la preturi rezonabile au fost din ce in ce mai bine primite de catre cumparatorii din intreaga lume. In ultimii ani, NOVICK a obtinut o adevarata realizare in tehnologie si calitate a masinii. Controlul riguros al calitatii este derulat cu mare atentie pe durata intregului proces de fabricatie, de la depozitare, la porelucrari, montaj si pana la controlul calitatii. In plus, s-a acordat o atentie deosebita fiecarui detaliu la fiecare etapa a procesului de fabricatie. Masinile EDM NOVICK se vand in peste 40 de tari din intreaga lume si exporturile catre tarile dezvoltate cum ar fi Europa sau America cresc gradual de asemenea. Cu scopul de a atinge excelenta, desfasuram constant analiza in detaliu a problemelor, concluziile si ajustarea fabricatiei.
- Customers logos
- Group CLN®
- PRATT & WHITNEY®
- Mei Ta®
Die Sinking Machines ZNC & CNC
Wire Cutting Machines High speed & AM Cut
EDM Deep hole Drilling Machines
Non contact Grinding Machines
Hole drilling EDM uses low cost electrode tube (normally brass or copper material) to drill holes on a electrically conductive material at a very high speed, the hole depth diameter ratio can reach up to 200. The hole diameter is normally from 0.3mm to 3.0mm. Novidrill can drill holes even on a inclined surface workpiece. This technology is widely used for hole machinig in aerospace, energy, cutting tools, automotive, medical, mold and die industries.
NOVICK® is revolutionizing die-sinking EDM with features like to be the most cost effective machine on the market, and patented technology to dramatically reduce electrode wear. Most of our die-sinking systems offer fast metal removal rates and deliver mirror finishes with pulse duration as short as 50 nanoseconds. NOVICK® Sinker EDMs feature latest energy saving technology. NOVICK® Die-Sinkers offer high speed and low electrode wear. They are high accuracy machines that produce fine finishes using Spark Machining.
Use a metallic wire (electrode) to cut a programmed contour in a work piece. The wire can be inclined, thus making it possible to make parts with taper or with different profiles at the top and bottom.
Two types of EDM wire cut machines are available:
- High speed Machine with a Reciprocating Molybdenum wire. This wire cut machine is with the lowest running cost in the market and can reach the highest removal rate of more than 220 mm2/min and a best roughness of Ra = 0,8-1,0. The wire is usually made of 99.9% molybdenum, and is between 0.08 and 0.8 mm diameter and continuously re-usable.
- Precision wire cut machine with continue fed copper/Brass-based wire for higher precision and high surface quality. The wire is usually made of brass or stratified copper, and is between 0.02 and 0.3 mm diameter and for single use
NOVICK® Wire EDMs are the right choice for you if you are looking for a machine that is more accurate, precise and less costly to operate. Both types are available from NOVICK®
We offer THE BEST Cut-off tool for 3D Metal Additive Manufacturers: affordable, high speed, reliable, efficient and super economical. Our Machine do remove fast and at a fraction of the cost of the others, easily and economically all your parts from their base-plate made by following processes :
- AM : Additive Manufacturing
- RP : Rapid Prototyping
- Power Bed Fusion
- SLS : Selective Laser Sintering
- SLM: Slective Laser Melting
- DMLS : Direct Metal Laser Sintering
- EBM : Electron Beam Melting (Laser Cusing)
- Metal Binder Jetting
BEST BASE PLATE REMOVAL TOOL: NovicutM-AM3D
NOVICK® Wire EDMs are the right choice for you if you are looking for a reliable and affordable machine that is more accurate, precise and less costly to operate.
Precise CNC Diamond tools EDM is a kind of EDM machine specially for grinding/cutting diamond tools (PCD & CBN tools) through erosion.
Two type of PCD EDM tool making machines are available:
- Rotatif grinding EDM
- It can finish the whole process automatically from rough to precise grinding by controlling erosion parameters. The accuracy of work-piece can reach to the level of ± 5μm. At present, it has been widely used in the grinding and sharpening of wooden-working machinery tools.
- High speed Molybden wire cut of rotary tool
- Flexybility without limit at unbeatable price!
Our Machine do remove fast and at a fraction of the cost of the others, easily and economically all your parts from their base-plate made by following processes :
AM : Additive Manufacturing
RP : Rapid Prototyping
Power Bed Fusion
SLS : Selective Laser Sintering
SLM: Slective Laser Melting
DMLS : Direct Metal Laser Sintering
EBM : Electron Beam Melting (Laser Cusing)
Metal Binder Jetting
BEST BASE PLATE REMOVAL TOOL: NovicutM-AM3D
What is the easiest way to remove a 3d print from a bed? Simple Method for removing sticky 3d-printed Objects from the Build-Plate. Removing your 3D Print from the Build Plate. Removing your model from the build plate.How to remove your print from the build plate.How To Remove 3D Prints From The BedIs your 3D print stuck to the bed?How to separate the parts from their base plate.How to Remove Support Structure from 3D Prints.Best way to remove 3d printed parts from the base plate!